Responsible for developing new treasury revenue growth strategies for Large Corporate and Institutional customer segments. This involves driving profitability and increasing business volume while maintaining a strong risk/income ratio and a high-quality treasury portfolio. significant cross-functional interaction with other teams, a strong understanding of the Bank’s products, sales process, pipeline management and a strategic mindset for recruiting complex clients.
- To develop a robust and loyal core customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with customer needs.
- To design and rollout suitable client solutions that include standard and structured treasury products to meet client’s needs and enhance business turnover and profitability.
- Champion strategic initiatives such as marketing and training that provides better result across the sales team and propose and/or implement innovative ideas to enhance business ajira results.
- Develop and implement changes to the range of products and services including new product introduction and withdrawal according to customer and market demand.
- Pro-active approach to sales, sending unsolicited proposals, leading client engagement and pitches/presentations.
- To support other Sales teams in promoting cross-sell of Treasury products & referrals from other business units in the bank by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures and training support.
- Rollout E-Channels for Treasury Products management and booking of deals. Migrate existing customer base to digital platforms.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service in order to increase Bank's market shares vis-à-vis existing customers and growing the customer base.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance & productivity of the assigned portfolio including developing and rolling out requisite MIS.
- Ensure that the customer-related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction.
- To be successful in the role, the candidate must have a deep understanding of the Treasury industry and the competitive landscape of Financial Institutions.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
More Jobs From This Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related fields (Finance, Economics, and Accounting). MBA is an added advantage
- ACI Dealing certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years in Treasury management experience.
- Proven ability to develop and drive/manage treasury business with large Corporate client segments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of strategic business drivers, opportunities, challenges, competition and threats inherent in the environment/business sectors within which clients operate.
- Must possess a deep understanding of structured products: Suitability and Appropriateness, Pricing philosophy, Risk and market limits.
- Strong management acumen with the ability to effectively lead a sales team to new performance levels.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced and complex environment as an individual contributor and team player.
- Should have proven success and experience around customer service and customer experience measures and initiatives.