Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Fuel Bay Attendant to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mobile Fleet Supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings;
- Ensure safe measuring, receiving and issuing of Fuel
- Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure Fuel and Lubricant are properly receipt and issued
- Ensure accurate recording of dips, receiving and issuing of Fuel and Lubes
- Ensure timely receiving and transfers of fuel to customers
- Ensure maximum housekeeping of the stations
- Monitoring the stock on hand
- Ensure that all Safety, Health and Environmental standards are followed
- Ensure any leaks are reported to the supervisor
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Must have a minimum at least 1 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Tanzania Valid Driving License
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili ,both writing and verbal
- Able to understand the content and operation mechanism of the interfaces between books and supplies
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and ajira learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “FUEL BAY ATTENDANT “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 17th October 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
More Jobs From This Company