Registered in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania as a limited liability company, for years JOSAM has spent time discovering what our clients want and need, this drove us into being self-made expert real estate developers.
Being native Tanzanians and taking advantage of our local expertise and desire to provide the best rental satisfaction, with return and growth opportunities, we pointed out Mikocheni, Goba, Makongo Juu and Mapinga as our prime locations.
We are currently looking for;
JOB TITLE: STOREKEEPER (2 POSTS)
- Responsible for the day to day check on the stocks.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Ensure that the stock is kept clean and organized.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation ajira to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Technical knowledge of marketing and sales skills.
- A degree or advance diploma in business management, sales and marketing or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours and weekends including traveling to remote areas.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Full time.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should electronically submit their application letter and CV addressed to HR of Josam Estates Company Ltd through the Email: email@example.com by 29th October 2021
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short-listed for the interview will be contacted.
More Jobs From This Company