Digital Care Advisor Vodacom Tanzania Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
21st November 2023
- Digital Care Advisor is responsible for our digital and self - service solutions with the objective of offering superior customer service and support, by coordinating activities with relevant stakeholders and promoting alternatives contact channels including but not limited to IVR, USSD, Live chat, My vodacom App etc with the purpose of improving Customer Experience.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s digital strategy.
- This role is instrumental in increasing our self-care solutions offering simple ways for customers to engage with us.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Analyse customer trends to get insight on their needs and provide preferred solutions via digital platforms.
- Design, review, and implement chatbot and voice bot customer journeys.
- Ensuring chatbot accuracy and adoption by customers.
- Work with other stakeholders to promote our digital self-care products to customers in order to increase reach and engagement.
Core competencies, knowledge, qualifications, and experience
- Experience with Digital and Social Media support platforms, chatbots, Biometrics, IVR and self-service design
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence peers and stakeholders
- Innovation-focused and customer-obsessed
- 3+ years of functional experience or industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Digital applications knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and digital acumen.