TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Training and Development Officer who will be responsible to equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively.
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Design, expand and manage training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using face-to-face, digital and blended learning options.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses which will ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Plan and assess the 'return on investment of any training or development programme, considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets.
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through appraisals, questionnaires and discussions with managers, and provide trainees with timely and constructive feedback.
- Devise individual learning plans
- Promote a work culture of continuing professional development.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a training environment.
- Analytical skills to identify training needs and learning gaps.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuous learning and development.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th January 2023