CHIEF ACCOUNTANT - OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
HR World on behalf of our client in Oil and Gas Industry we are looking for a Chief Accountant.
General Accountancy and Administration
- Application of the Group financial reporting rules and accounting standard through SAP general ledger.
- Coordination of monthly closing process along with Budget & Reporting Manager and reconciliation of general ledger accounts for the organisation.
- Coordination of relationship with shared service center (“SSC” – Manila) and approval of tickets raised to SSC
- Monitoring of adherence to Group accounting procedures with quarterly KPIs (CCP)
- Presenting audited financial statement (AFS) to MANCOM.
- Verification of the accurate and timely quarterly and annual consolidation report
Auditing Coordination for yearly financial statements
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Work with group external auditors to ensure we obtain unqualified opinion and efficiently handle audit process.
- Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns
- Maintaining relation with TRA, tax advisers and advise other department on all tax matters
- Point of contact for tax authorities.
- Coordinate all insurance matters i.e. optimization of policies, renewals, periodic declarations, lodging, and follow-up claims
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with emphasis in Accounting –Professional qualified –CPA/ACCA
- Five years prior supervisory experience in accounting areas, experience working with large multinational organizations
Interested candidates may ajira send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th February 2022.