HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Distribution Manager who will be responsible for managing the distribution operations and functions within the organization.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Conduct market research to learn about the demand for different goods and convince retailers to carry their products.
- Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Prioritise markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and
existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyze market data to drive growth and develop markets.
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Strategically build and lead the distribution team in an atmosphere that assigns outcomes and controls processes.
- Develop & continually update strategic planning for warehouse operations to provide maximum efficiency of space, labor, and ajira capital investment.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or any related fields.
- 8 years of distribution experience.
- Good knowledge of transport regulations and operational issues.
- Must have experience in warehousing, inventory, and fleet management in a similar industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback.
Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms Word format only) to email@example.com before 9th June 2022