SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
INDUSTRY: OIL AND GAS
HR WORLD Ltd on behalf of our reputable client, we're looking for a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for selling the company’s goods and services to new and existing customers and identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Develop a market plan to meet annual sales targets.
- Receiving customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and email.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business (provided with presentations).
- Negotiating on price, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to place orders.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Follow up with customers to guarantee payment of invoices.
- Candidate should give technical training on product different features and explain to customer benefits of up.
- Candidate should engage in weekly visits to customers’ sites and collect information about gas compressors population, ignition components, and existing operation problems.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Following up with the Logistics Dept. & Finance Dept. any document related to any issued order.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of working experience in sales.
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Highly organized with ajira prioritization skills.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industrial segments is a plus.
Interested candidates may send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th May 2023