NMB Plc rely on your commitment to achieve its vision and mission of being the preferred Financial Service Partner in Tanzania through innovative distribution, and extensive Branch Network and offering affordable customer focused financial Services to the Tanzanian Community in order to realize sustainable benefits for all Stakeholders.
We are therefore seeking to recruit high caliber, skilled, motivated, result-oriented and selfdriven candidates with high integrity, sales and marketing skills of Bank products to fill the Direct Sales Staff positions – Northern Zone (Arusha, Kilimanjaro and Tanga region).
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Manager Customer Experience of respective branch. The Direct Sales Staff (DSS) will be responsible for selling and marketing NMB Chap Chap account.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
- Apply marketing approach in Village and Town centres.
- ensure availability of sufficient starter packs
- offer the NMB “chap chap account” product to unbanked community
- Request transmittal of starter pack cash to branches
- register client feedback (formal and informal)
- conduct launch events in villages/towns and wards with support from Direct Sales Officer
- Explain NMB chap chap account to customers and provide advice to customer regarding choice of saving account.
- open account for customers
- collect fees for starter packs for onward delivery to the branch
- Transmit customer data via mobile phone to the core banking system
- report client sentiment and specific feedback on product and processes receive during service to Direct Sales Officer
- support client and agent surveys
- organize availability of sufficient starter packs in the village by making bulk order when planning to participate in a large scale accounting opening drive.
- Ensure that daily cash summaries are checked and day’s cash transactions are properly in line with set performance targets.
- Report any fraudulent behaviour to the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as directed or assigned by his/her superior.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Must be a holder of Diploma in bank related fields from recognized university/college.
- Computer literate with skills in Word-processing and Spreadsheets.
- Able to display a high level of attention to details and skills in interviewing clients to assess their integrity.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Kiswahili.
- Creative, innovative and honest
- Able and willing to work in challenging environments.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Important General Information to interested Applicants:
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please submit the following:
- An application letter duly signed, briefly explaining why you are interested in the position
- CERTIFIED relevant copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificate, transcript, Ordinary & Advanced level ajira academic certificates and birth certificate).
- A detailed and signed CV, showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone /fax, mobile phone and email address.
- A list of three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor on work-related and Not relatives) with their full addresses including post address, current email, telephone, fax, and mobile phone numbers.
CLOSING DATE: 26th July, 2019 at 4:00 pm
More Jobs From This Company
“NMB PLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Send your application letter ONLY via specified address hereunder:
Zonal Administrative Officer
NMB Plc. Northern Zone,
P.O Box 1256
Or via email, addressed to:-