In the role, you will be responsible for revenue generation through high sales performance and effective sales promotion. You will achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and marketing goals of the company.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Directing and controlling all marketing and selling activities of the district and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue
- Liaising with Head Office Commercial and Planning staff to identify, review and recommend changes to tariffs/revenue reports and recommend and implement changes to existing plans and operating budgets as per station requirements
- Ensuring QR participation in sales campaigns and public events, collecting sales leads for dissemination to concerned departments and stations
- Ensuring that product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to give greatest impact in the market>
- Distributing assignments, areas of responsibility and allocation of sales targets to Sales Executives
To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a Bachelors Degree with at least seven years of experience in a similar role. Five years experience in airline marketing is required. You will need to be a strong communicator with excellent influencing and negotiation capability. Previous experience managing a team of Sales staff is required.