TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The ajira main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors.
In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available positions below:-
Position: SENIOR OFFICER FUNDS MOBILIZATION & SYNDICATION
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Manager Funds Mobilization and Syndication. She/he will be responsible for effective resources mobilization to meet bank's long term funding needs. .
- Ensure the bank's funding needs are met in line with the bank's strategy.
- Monthly submission of report on the performance of lines of credit and status in meeting financial covenants, undertakings and other financing conditions.
- Ensure pricing of any borrowing transaction is in
- line with the bank's objectives and strategies.
- Closely monitor and provide by-weekly status on resource mobilization including progress on the issuance of medium-term notes and new lines of credit.
- Execute transactions in line with Bank's ALM policy and Treasury Regulations.
- Address all regulatory and audit issues in relation to funding and syndication.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or it's equivalent in Finance, Banking, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or a related discipline from a recognized Institution,
- Professional experience in corporate finance, a chartered financial analyst (CFA), or ICMA is an advantage
- Have a minimum of four years of relevant professional experience with good working knowledge in relation to transaction structures, products, fixed income, derivatives, equity, African capital markets, financial analysis of project finance and corporate finance lending and equity investments, risk management instruments
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills,
- Capacity to communicate complex and technical issues in simple terms, while maintaining accuracy.
- A strong background in investment and development banking with experience in working with private sector projects, state-owned entities, utilities /infrastructure authorities, and Government.
- Drive for results takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and financial market skills.
- Competence with use of standard MS Office software applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Treasury Systems - Summit, Reuters and Bloomberg applications and 124.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endorsing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing Date is 20 September 2019.
More Jobs From This Company
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo