The candidate will be responsible for planning, sourcing, designing, implementation, deployment and maintenance of MPESA + Eco System
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- To guarantee high availability and excellent customer experience for M-PESA
- Play a leadership role in ensuring the M-PESA system is stable and accessible on 24/7
- Responsible for financial planning and control pertaining to M-PESA Support
- Responsible for human resources management pertaining to M-PESA
- To provide guidance, leadership and direction to M-PESA support manager, and ensure they are familiar with technical architecture of their systems and have also instituted a regime which will ensure problems are detected early and resolved in a timely manner.
- Business Continuity Management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Project management skills
- Decision making, leadership, good communication
- Planning, GSM/3G/4G Network expertise
- Systems Integration, Business needs analysis
- Mobile Money, AML, Payment Gateway
- Over 5+ years of total experience in Man Management, Project Management, Telecommunication, and Systems Integration in Telecom industry.
- Total of ajira 4+ years of Experience in Management Level.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
More Jobs From This Company
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Strong technical, analytic skills.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- Mobile Money experience would be an added Bonus