Job Title: TV Sales Supervisor
Department: Sales Department
To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Sales Manager/Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the TV sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge TV sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze ajira the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to provide outstanding channel sales, corporation sales, and direct sales.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge
- Possess good communications and analytical skills – English and Swahili
- Good manager of people and tasks
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Any interested candidate can send their CV, email@example.com
More Jobs From This Company