ADVERTISING SALES MANAGER 1 Post
Leading Digital TV industry player StarTimes is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Advertising Sales Manager.
Job Title: Advertising Sales Manager
Reports To: Advertising Sales Director
Department: Media – Advertising Sales
Locations: Dar es Salaam
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
- Collect the information and analyze Tanzania market and our competitors, develop the sales strategies and plans.
- Selling advertising airtime, commercial productions.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Report to the Advertising Sales Director.
- Bachelors degree in relevant area from an accredited institution.
- More than 5 years’ experience in TV advertising sales.
- Should have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Tanzania.
- Having the working experience in advertising agencies would be preferred, which should include an in-depth familiarity with the Tanzania agencies.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skill to write the proposals to meet the ajira clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More Jobs From This Company
Kindly send your CV Application Letter to email@example.com before 25th April, 2020