Job Title: North Zone Sales manager
Reports To: Sales Director
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher ajira for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within the expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
Who are you and what you’ve done
- Bachelor degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance and any other related field.
- Sales and Marketing role or sales operation role for 3 to 5 years
- Sales Management areas
- Channel development essential
- Trade Marketing Essential
- Customer, Consumer, and Channel management essential.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Ability to manage work teams and achieve objective essential.
- Ability to plan the work program and identify critical objectives and issues.
More Jobs From This Company
NB: ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org before 18/08/2020.