Plan, organize, and lead a team to deliver cost-effective and efficient IT security controls to protect and defend the bank’s network infrastructure against any internal and external threats (e.g. unauthorized access, cyber-attacks, etc.).
- Protects network infrastructure by defining access privileges, control structures, ajira and resources.
- Manage and ensure optimal security configurations of all network security hardware and equipment (Firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, etc.) for the LAN, WAN, Data Centers Core Network, and WLAN.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network security products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network security continuous improvements.
- Provide “ownership” of security incidents and problems thru final resolution for the Bank’s Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and other network security incidents.
- Define, Implement, and maintain policies, procedures, processes, standards, and guidelines for network security administration and appropriate use.
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks.
- Provide network security statistics and reports to aid in management decisions.
- Consult with the management and design rules and regulation for the acceptable use of the networks.
- Maintain an inventory of network security hardware and software equipment.
- Ensure networking stability and monitor all work regularly.
- Prepare and maintain networking security documentation and layouts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
More Jobs From This Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in network security technologies and setup/configuring enterprise-wide security in firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Preferred professional certifications, CCNP, ISO27001, CISSP, ethical hacking, OS and Databases related certifications, and other relevant security certifications.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Core. Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, VOIP, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting Firewalls, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, networks cabling, telephony systems, modems, network interface cards, and so on.