Pesapal is a Fintech currently providing payment processing for businesses in East Africa.
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates to fill the positions of Legal and Compliance Assistant to provide Legal and Compliance Support to the Company for effective operations and productivity. Detailed responsibilities, qualifications, and desired skills and attributes are as below
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Assistant
Reports to: CFO
1. Draft and Review of various legal agreements and documentation; as well as facilitation of execution and filing with the relevant regulatory authorities;
2. Ensure compliance and adherence to various regulations.
3. Ensure minutes are written professionally, signed, and filed within deadlines;
4. Offer Legal Training Whenever required during the company Training Programme
5. Any other duty as may ajira be assigned from time to time.
1. A Bachelor of Laws Degree (L.L.B)
2. Successful Completion Advocates Training Programme
3. 2 years experience in a busy legal environment
4. Good communication skills
5. Good presentation and negotiation skills
Interested candidates should provide an application letter with a detailed CV including present position, current and expected remuneration, names, addresses, and phone contacts of three (3) refereesMore Jobs From This Company