About the job
Responsible for managing clients and promoting them to their target audiences. An influencer of public opinion, you grow brands and help drive sales through a range of PR tools such as news items, press releases, case studies, product placement and social media activity. You will be the key to shaping client’s reputations and profiles and will manage their press coverage.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider their visibility
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analyzing PR coverage and providing written reports
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Acts as a subject matter expert and resource for Continuous Improvement processes.
- Strategize and forecast problems, assess potential risks and solutions, and plan alternatives.
- Keeping abreast ajira of current PR trends and tools
- Perform any other tasks provided by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relation or related field is Required.
- Master's Degree is added advantage
- At least 4 years working experience in relevant field;
- Must possess strong writing skills
C. Deadline for application, 24th September 2021.
More Jobs From This Company