Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc (MKCB) is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has its registered offices in Dar es Salaam and has ten branches across the country. Four branches are located in Dar es Salaam, one branch in Moshi, Mwanza, Bukoba, Morogoro. Dodoma, and Iringa. The Bank is growing fast and operates on solid cooperate governance principles. To maintain the growth momentum, the Bank is seeking to recruit individuals who are energetic, resourceful, and focused with a strong track record of excellent performance from leading financial sector institutions to fill three senior officers’ vacancies.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Reporting to: Managing Director Duration: Fixed Term
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for effective oversight on Banking Operations Including development and revisions of operational processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that branches operate with prudence as per the Bank Policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for effective oversight on ICT unit that includes Managing controls and the availability of robust systems across the Bank.
- Responsible for effective oversight on Business Services across the Bank that includes the provision of a range of end-to-end solutions designed to support Operations, Administrative and Business needs.
- Responsible for effective oversight on the provision of Business Support that includes the provision of core banking products and services for corporate and individual customers for the purpose of achieving bank’s Business targets.
- Responsible for performance management of Operations Team across the bank as well as other subordinates in the Department of Operations.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCES COMPETENCIES
- A Master’s degree in a Business-related field, especially Banking and Financial Institutions, or Corporate Finance and Investment, or Business Economics, or Business Administration, or Accounting, or other related disciplines from recognized university or institution.
- Must be an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), or Certified Public Accountants (CPA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or other Business related international/national membership;
- At least 8 years’ experience at executive management level within growing banking and/or financial institution organization; with demonstrable positive experience in leadership and strategic management.
- Excellent understanding of the commercial and financial services business; and Good financial management and reporting experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, risk and conflict management skills;
- Excellent people leadership and management skills;
- Self-driven and results-oriented, ability to work conscientiously independently, efficiently and effectively; High level of integrity and honesty;
- Proven record of creating and maintaining rewarding external relations
MKCB offers attractive, competitive and negotiable remuneration package and benefits.
HOW ajira TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, you should send your CV with a cover letter either electronically to Lindam Group Limited firstname.lastname@example.org or by dispatch or through the post in the address below:
Lindam Group Limited,
06th Floor, Tanzanite Park, Plot 38, New Bagamoyo Road, P.O. Box 34023, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
CLOSING DATE: 27th July 2019
More Jobs From This Company